1) Sanitize the nails and hands.
2) File and shape the nails pushing back the cuticles
3) Add appropriate base coat for the nail
4) Paint a thin coat of ORLY Polish to the nail plate. Try ORLY Bonder to increase average wear time.
Ensure you bring in the free edge. Avoid flooding the cuticle and side-walls as this may result in lifting and peeling.
5) Repeat Step 5
6) Add appropriate Top Coat. Try ORLY PolishShield for optimum results
7) Apply cuticle oil to complete the treatment.
Formulated without DBP, Formaldehyde and Toulene. ORLY is Camphor Free, Animal Bi-product Free & Free from Animal Testing